|Long description||This service is designed to help organizations manage and monitor the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.|
The role of Azure Administrator involves design, implementation, and maintenance of Azure-based solutions, as well as ensuring their security, availability, and scalability. Our goal as your Azure Administrator is to help you effectively manage your cloud-based solutions by collaborating with developers, operations teams, and other stakeholders. All the work is completed on a time and material basis, with all tasks being performed remotely.
Some of the typical responsibilities of an Azure Administrator include:
- Create and manage virtual machines, storage accounts, and other Azure resources.
- Configure and manage Azure network connectivity, including virtual networks and VPNs.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Azure-based applications and services.
- Manage access to Azure resources and enforce security policies.
- Implement backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans.
- Manage Azure costs and optimize resource usage.