|Long description||Administration on demand is a service whereby our staff takes care of irregular administration chores, such as creating new users or managing existing Exchange Online transport rules in your Office 365 tenant. Support is available by phone, Skype for Business, or remotely.|
Our engineers have competencies and skills that provide clients with the best experience. This allows for each problem to be solved quickly and professionally.
Our objective is to provide on demand support for your Office 365 tenant issues.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- DNS configuration
- Office 365 User/Group Administration
- Employee onboarding or termination
- User creation or deactivation
- Password changes/resets
- Configure Office 365/Azure AD groups
- Modify password expiration policies
- Report license use and reassign licenses as needed (included in full-service billing support)
- Multi-factor authentication
- AD Connect (formerly AD Sync/DirSync)
- Single Sign On/Federation with ADFS
- System Alerts and Reports
Outside the scope of this project (additional cost items) #
- Training of customer team
- Desktop software settings
- Any issues not related directly to Office 365
Supplementary on demand professional help in solving any issues you're experiencing with your Office 365 tenant.