Rapid Cyberattack Assessment Workshop (Remote)category by product: Office 365
category by type: Training
- Duration: 2 days;
- Price: $990;
- SKU: ITPWW170TRNOT;
The workshop is an opportunity to receive deeper visibility on potential vulnerability towards rapid cyberattacks for multiple reasons. For example, you might have already been a victim to an attack, you are unsure about your status of defensive measures or would like to obtain a risk assessment related to rapid cyberattacks.
Please note, we have an onsite form of the workshop
Our objective is to help customers for identifying potential cybersecurity risks and gain knowledge about technologies that can help mitigate those risks.
IT Partner is responsible for
- Understand customer’s status vs cyber-attacks. Help customer to identify elements in their IT environment which might make it prone to rapidly spreading and potentially destructive cyber-attacks (e.g. ransomware attacks).
- Cyber-attacks Technical Security Readiness. Provide guidance, recommendations and best practices on how to successfully use Microsoft technologies to mitigate security threats that are associated with Rapid Cyber-attacks.
- Create Rapid Cyber-attack road-map. Provide prioritized and actionable road-map for the customer containing proposed actions based on discovered gaps, considering user impact and implementation cost.
- Map Microsoft technology capabilities and partner services to assessment findings, taking into account customer’s objectives and requirements.
Client is responsible for
- Information: This includes accurate, timely (within three business days or as mutually agreed upon), and complete information.
- Access to people. This includes access to knowledgeable Customer personnel, including business user representatives, and access to funding if additional budget is needed to deliver project scope.
- RCA tools should be installed and configured.
Webinar 1 – Kick-Off
- Kick-off Meeting
- Introduction to the engagement: objectives, flow, responsibilities and governance
- Provide and explain pre-assessment questionnaire to the customer
- Ensure availability of necessary resources
- Review RCA tool results
- Begin Road-map planning
- Confirmation on the completeness of the Questionnaire or RCA tool output
- Definition of Rapid Cyber-attacks
- Review, explain and discuss questionnaire and tool findings
- Identify opportunities to leverage already deployed entitlements
- Perform gap analysis
- Finalize Road-map
- Road-map delivery workshop
- Solution(s) briefing and Technical Readiness presentations
- Engagement close-out
- Kick-off Presentation. Overview of the engagement covering vision and objectives, requirements and next steps and actions
- A questionnaire containing questions about an organization and their approach to exploit mitigation and attack surface reduction, ways of securing privileged access and providing business continuity to mitigate effects of potential cyber-attacks, etc. etc.
- Rapid Cyber-attack Assessment tool Reports. A set of reports documenting findings of RCA tool – reviewed, commented and discussed by the partner in the workshop
- Rapid Cyber-attack Road-map actionable road-map for addressing discovered gaps, including mapping capabilities of Microsoft technologies and Partner services to assessment findings, taking into account customer’s objectives and requirements