|Long description||Azure offers several ways to host apps in the cloud: Azure App Service, Virtual Machines, Service Fabric, and Cloud Services. We provide Azure subscriptions as a turnkey service. We take care of any issues, such as making payments to Microsoft, and manage your subscription for you. This service also includes hours of technical support.|
We will host your apps and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure as a turnkey service. You use the power of the cloud. Each full or partial $1000 that you spend on a subscription gives you 1 hour of our technical support.
If you spend $700, you'll get 1 hour.
If you spend $1020, you'll get 2 hours.
Our objective is to provide the services required to help you use the power of Microsoft Azure.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Create and register subscription in Microsoft Azure
- Manage the payment process
- Provide information about resources and limitations
- Conduct health checks of your apps or VM
Client responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules, as needed
- Configure all networking equipment, such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services, as needed. Provide remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work
- Perform changes to internal and external DNS, as required
Outside the scope of this service (additional cost items) #
- Migration and deployment of new VM or services in Microsoft Azure
- Azure performance and cost optimization assessment