Security Managed Service: Incident Responsecategory by product: Managed Services
category by type: Security and Protection
- Duration: 1 month;
- Price: $7 per user per month ($105 min);
- SKU: ITPWW220MSPRC;
IT Partner specialists will analyze your company infrastructure and event logs, interview users if necessary and provide a full report on the incident, as well as measures to prevent its re-occurrence.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Success Criteria
- Unauthorized employee access to the information.
- Disclosing confidential information to third parties.
- Viral activity such as data encryption, blocking system functions or data, etc.
- Crypto miner detection or suspicion of its existence (sudden drop of the workstation performance, freezing, random restarts, long delays accessing files, etc.)
- Spamming on behalf of your employees.
- Malicious software on your company website.
This service is provided on a monthly subscription.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Client infrastructure analysis (servers, workstations, network hardware) to detect vulnerabilities
- Server, workstation and network hardware log analysis to detect traces of suspicious activity
- Providing a report based on the results of work and giving recommendations to improve safety and prevent the same incidents.
- Provide necessary information about existing hardware, servers, workstations
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Purchasing licenses for paid products
- Setup of products and services that are not required for incident investigation
- Implementation of products and solutions proposed by the results of the report
- The plan may vary depending on your needs
- Kickoff meeting
- Providing the necessary information by the client
- Data analysis by IT Partner specialists
- Making a report and providing it to the client
The client received a report based on the results of work containing information that could have been obtained about the incident in this case, as well as recommendations on how to prevent it.