Securing and hardening your on-premises IT environmentcategory by product: Dynamics 365
category by type: Consulting
- Duration: ;
- Price: ;
- SKU: ITPWW150IMPOT;
We implement best practices to make your on-premises IT infrastructure safer and more secure. Keep in mind that security requirements can vary for different types of workloads. We have relevant experience to secure your systems.
We will help to get the most out of what you have. We focus on systems, devices and technologies that you use every day. Our objective is to make your on-premises environment safer and more secure.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Analyze IT infrastructure
- Use Privileged Access Workstations
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication
- Limit and constrain administrative access
- Control and limit endpoint access
- Encrypt virtual disks and disk storage
- Manage operating systems
- Firewall and network settings
- Updates policy & software review
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services, as needed. Provide remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work
Out of the scope of this project
- Migration and deployment
Upon completion of this project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status including evidence of meeting acceptance criteria, outstanding issues and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, this can be provided for an additional fee.
May vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- On-premises health check
- Start securing process
- Verify changes
- Finalize changes
- Post-assessment tasks
You will have a more secure on-premises environment in accordance with best practices.