Remote-Support Help-Desk Servicecategory by product: Windows Server&SCCM
category by type: Managed Services
- Duration: 1 month;
- Price: $175 per hour;
- SKU: ITPWW240MSPRC;
Remote help-desk service to help solve an outstanding issue for users under SLA.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
This service allows you to purchase a help-desk service for your employees. Please note that support is provided remotely using the mail or help-desk system. Connection to employee computers is realized using TeamViewer or another tool, if one is used in your company.
Within this service, our engineers are ready to assist your staff in solving technical problems on their work devices or issues related to Microsoft cloud services.
Users can leave their requests using the web portal or by sending an email to a specific email address. Our engineers will respond to this request following the terms of SLA and help employees solve a problem.Service Layer Agreement (SLA) is approved before the start of service provision and includes:
- Information about areas and services that are to be supported
- The time interval during which support is provided
- Number and list of supported users
- Urgency and impact level matrix (response time, time to provide a solution or time of workaround offer)
- Terms of service payment
This service is provided with an hourly payment of time spent by our engineers. The basic version includes 6 hours minimum, then each hour is paid separately.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Reception of tickets by mail or from the service desk system
- Remote connection to user devices, if necessary
- Staff assistance, advice and solving problems of users under SLA
- Compliance with deadlines fixed by SLA
- Escalation of issues to Microsoft support, if needed
- Providing monthly reports
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules.
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner.
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Provide information necessary for the SLA composing
- Provide access to the domain, network and peripheral equipment and other systems necessary to solve user problems.
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner.
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- On-site support and presence of a specialist
- Solving problems with equipment
- Support for systems other than Microsoft Windows.
- Support for services not included in SLA
PlanThe plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Providing customer support service requirements
- SLA approvement
- Start of the support provision