Post-Migration Support for Admincategory by product: Office 365
category by type: Managed Services
- Duration: 1 week;
- Price: $175 per hour;
- SKU: ITPWW210CONOT;
Qualified assistance in resolving any issues after migration to the Office 365 cloud services.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
Our specialists are ready to provide advice and solutions to issues that may occur after migration to any of the Office 365 services, such as Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Dynamics 365, and others.
We are ready to provide advice on the configuration of products or services, issues of functioning and capabilities, as well as on licensing and purchasing licenses.
Also, our specialists will help in solving problems, if any of them happen.
Please note that this service includes support for technical specialists only, and does not include end-user support.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Receipt and response to the tickets by mail or ticket system
- Contacting Microsoft Support and resolving issues
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Customer team training
- Desktop software settings
- Any issues not related directly to Office 365
Professional support in solving any issues you’ve got with your Office 365 services provided.