Cutover G Suite to Office 365 Migration. Full Mailbox Data.category by product: Office 365
category by type: Migration
- Duration: one week;
- Price: $300 + $25 per mailbox;
- SKU: ITPWW470MIGOT;
Migration of email data and email folders (including contacts, calendars and tasks) from G Suite (Google Apps) to Office 365 / Exchange Online.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project:
- Success criteria
Note that if you need partial mailbox migration (email and email folders, without contacts, tasks, and calendar), you should order IMAP migration from G Suite to Office 365.
You can also order Full Cutover G Suite to Office 365 Migration, which includes GDrive data migration
This migration occurs with the help of a special utility that allows moving any amounts of mail data, calendars, and other information in the shortest time, avoiding possible errors during manual data transfer.
Our objective is to provide a plan and design a way to migrate to Office 365 including email, contacts, calendars and tasks. The project will be considered successful when user data is fully migrated from Gmail and Google Drive to the Office 365 tenant.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Gather information and verify the original G Suite
- Configure the destination Office 365 tenant
- Create and configure users
- License assignment
- Create and configure a migration plan
- Provide informational messages for users
- Start and control the data migration process
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
- Configure all network equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Perform changes to internal and external DNS, as required
- Assist with identification of high-risk users (top executives and VIP-users, users with 50 GB mailboxes or larger and/or 30 GB deleted folders or larger)
- Ensure contact and calendar services are turned on for all users
- End-user support
Additional cost items not provided by the project:
- Customer team training (could be added as additional service).
- Corporate or users documents migration to SharePoint Online (could be added as additional service)
- Desktop software settings
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status including acceptance criteria matching, outstanding issues, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
This service offers a simple, secure and cost-effective way to migrate to Office 365 including email, contacts, calendars and tasks.
- You must have an Office 365 tenant with Exchange Online licenses.
- You must have access to your email domain DNS zone.
- You must have admin access to G Suite.
- The Source must be a paid version of Google Drive. Free Google Drive accounts are not supported.
- The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Pre-migration source system health check
- User creation or AD connect tool configuration
- Email and data migration start
- Migration process verification
- MX record to a new Office 365 tenant changing
- Final email and data migration
- Verification and fixing issues
- Users can access Exchange Online on their desktop PCs, mobile phones and tablets from any place, any time
- G Suite data successfully migrated to Office 365 tenant and accessible by all user profiles
- All necessary Transport rules created and working
- Mail can be sent and received using Exchange Online
- Exchange Online Protection configured and working