Advanced Threat Analytics Installationcategory by product: Managed Services
category by type: Security and Protection
- Duration: 1 week;
- Price: $1950;
- SKU: ITPWW330IMPOT;
Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) is a complex system that allows you to protect your IT infrastructure from a variety of information threats and cyberattacks.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Success Criteria
ATA technologies can detect many types of suspicious activity at various stages of an attack, including the following:
-Collecting information about your infrastructure, during which attackers can get data about the network structure, devices, such as servers, network storages or PCs;
- The implementation, during which attackers spread malware within the network, using software vulnerabilities or unsafe settings of services and servers;
- Managing a domain, during this stage, the attacker collects information that allows him to resume the attack using different credentials, entry points and vulnerabilities.
ATA identifies three main types of threats: cyberattacks, abnormal activities and problems, and security risks.
Our objective is to plan, design and implement Advanced Threat Analytics service.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Customer infrastructure research for developing appropriate architecture solution
- ATA Architecture Design
- Preparation of the environment for the ATA installation
- Installation and configuration of the ATA service
- Basic introduction of working with ATA
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Advanced Threats Analytics license
- On-Premises or hybrid Active Directory domain
PlanThe plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Infrastructure research
- Preparation of the environment
- ATA installation and configuration
- Verifying and fixing issues
- Advanced Threats Analytics installed successfully
- The administrator may use ATA Center to view reports and notifications