Microsoft Intune - Initial Setupcategory by product: Security and Protection
category by type: Office 365
- Duration: 2 weeks;
- Price: $2950;
- SKU: ITPWW310IMPOT;
Microsoft Intune is a service from Microsoft which allows you to manage corporate employee devices, both desktop and portable devices.
We will help you plan the deployment of Microsoft Intune in your organization: develop the architecture and design, gradually connect all the devices and help in solving possible problems when working with this system.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Success Criteria
Microsoft Intune is a cloud service located on Microsoft servers in Azure, it allows you to manage the devices that are used by your employees to access corporate data.
Protect the private company information, reducing the possibility of unauthorized access to it, both by company employees and third parties.
Manage applications on employee devices. Monitor the compliance of devices with the requirements for working with corporate services.
This service will allow you to design and plan your deployment and start using Microsoft Intune in your company.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Identify goals and objectives for Microsoft Intune deployment
- Identify use-cases and system requirements
- Develop rollout and communication plan
- System architecture design
- Configure Intune domain, users and groups
- License assignment
- Resource profiles, configuration policies and compliance policies setup
- Conditional access policies setup
- Provide user reference material on self-setup of devices
- Force automatic enrollment for domain-joined workstations
- Post-implementation break-fix support for 1 month
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Participate in the project discussion and provide all the information necessary to implement the solution
- Configure all network equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Users must self-enroll their corporate mobile devices
- Users can self-enroll their own Windows PCs and mobile devices
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Applications deployment through Microsoft Intune
- User training
- Device data protection configuration
- Thread protection configuration
- Device management after service implementation
- Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) / Microsoft Intune subscription
- Office 365 subscription (for Office apps and app-protection-policy managed apps)
- Apple APNs Certificate (to enable iOS device platform management)
- Azure AD Connect (for directory synchronization)
- Intune On-Premises Connector for Exchange (for conditional access for Exchange On-Premises, if needed)
- Intune Certificate Connector (for SCEP certificate deployment, if needed)
- Managed device must be compliant:
- Apple iOS 10.0 and later
- Mac OS X 10.12 and later
- Android 4.4 and later
- Windows 10 (Home, S, Pro, Education, and Enterprise versions).
PlanThe plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Determination of deployment goals, objectives, and challenges
- Determination of use-case scenario requirements
- Rollout and communication plan development
- Design and configuration of Microsoft Intune environment
- Test Implementation
- Testing and validation
- Production implementation
- Verification and fixing issues
1. Microsoft Intune services are configured properly and provide the ability to manage desktop and mobile devices
2. Devices that were planned to be connected to Microsoft Intune during the implementation stage were successfully connected
3. The Microsoft Intune administrator can see and manage devices added during the implementation
4. The Microsoft Intune users and administrator can add new devices to manage them in Microsoft Intune