|Long description||This service is built to help organizations streamline their sales processes.|
Dynamics 365 Sales is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution provided by Microsoft. It helps businesses streamline their sales processes, track customer interactions, manage leads and opportunities, and improve overall sales effectiveness.
Dynamics 365 Sales is a customer relationship management (CRM) application offered by Microsoft as part of the Dynamics 365 suite. It helps businesses manage customer relationships, track leads, and opportunities, and improve overall sales effectiveness. Our goal is to configure the application to align with your organization's specific sales requirements.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Create a Dynamics 365 Sales environment within your Microsoft 365 or Dynamics 365 subscription.
- Define user roles and permissions within Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Sales with Microsoft Office Suite.
Client responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules, if needed.
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Participate in the project discussion and provide all the information necessary to implement the solution.
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Migration of any data.
- Informing users about upcoming changes.
- Customer team training (could be added as an additional service).
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status, including acceptance criteria matching, outstanding issues, if any, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
- You must have an appropriate Dynamics 365 subscription or should be prepared to purchase one.
- Kickoff meeting.
- Create a dedicated environment for Dynamics 365 Sales through the Microsoft Power Platform admin center or the Dynamics 365 admin center.
- Specify who has access to which features and data based on their roles and responsibilities. Set up security roles and configure data access controls to ensure data privacy and security.
- Configure fields, forms, and views to capture and display relevant information.
- Integration Dynamics 365 Sales with Office Suite.
- Follow-up / closure conversations.
Success criteria #
- Your Dynamics 365 Sales environment is successfully set up and integrated with other systems.
- Employees can access Dynamics 365 Sales from any device.