|Qualified assistance in resolving any issues after migration to the Microsoft 365 cloud services.
Our specialists are ready to provide advice and solutions on issues that may occur after migration to any of the Microsoft 365 services, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Dynamics 365, and others.
We are ready to provide advice on the configuration of products or services, issues of functioning and capabilities, as well as on licensing and purchasing licenses.
Also, our specialists will help in solving problems, should any occur.
Please note that this service includes support for technical specialists only, and does not include end-user support.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Receipt and response to tickets by mail or a ticket system.
- Contacting Microsoft Support and resolving issues.
Client responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner.
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner.
Additional cost items not provided by this project #
- Customer team training.
- Desktop software settings.
- Any issues not directly related to Microsoft 365.
Success criteria #
Professional support in solving any issues you may have with your Microsoft 365 services.