|Long description||IT Partner specialists will analyze your company infrastructure and event logs, interview users if necessary, and provide a full report on the incident, as well as measures to prevent its recurrence.|
You can order this service if your company has suffered from one of the following Information Security incidents:
- Unauthorized employee access to the information
- Disclosing confidential information to third parties
- Viral activity, such as data encryption, blocking system functions or data, etc.
- Crypto miner detection or suspicion of its existence (sudden drop of workstation performance, freezing, random restarts, long delays accessing files, etc.)
- Spamming on behalf of your employees
- Malicious software on your company website
This service is provided as a monthly subscription.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Client infrastructure analysis (servers, workstations, network hardware) to detect vulnerabilities
- Server, workstation, and network hardware log analysis to detect traces of suspicious activity
- Providing a report based on the results of work and giving recommendations to improve safety and prevent the same incidents from recurring
Client responsibilities #
- Provide necessary information about existing hardware, servers, and workstations
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
Additional cost items not provided by this project #
- Purchasing licenses for products
- Setup of products and services that are not required for incident investigation
- Implementation of products and solutions proposed by the results of the report
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Client provides the necessary information about the incident(s)
- Data analysis by IT Partner specialists
- Making a report and providing it to the client
Success Criteria #
The client has received a report based on the results of work containing information that was obtained about the incident in this case, as well as recommendations on how to prevent it from recurring.