|IT Partner specialists will analyze your company infrastructure and event logs, interview users if necessary, and provide a full report on the incident, as well as measures to prevent its recurrence.
You can order this service if your company has suffered from one of the following Information Security incidents:
- Unauthorized employee access to the information
- Disclosing confidential information to third parties
- Viral activity, such as data encryption, blocking system functions or data, etc.
- Crypto miner detection or suspicion of its existence (sudden drop of workstation performance, freezing, random restarts, long delays accessing files, etc.)
- Spamming on behalf of your employees
- Malicious software on your company website
This service is provided as a monthly subscription.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Client infrastructure analysis (servers, workstations, network hardware) to detect vulnerabilities
- Server, workstation, and network hardware log analysis to detect traces of suspicious activity
- Providing a report based on the results of work and giving recommendations to improve safety and prevent the same incidents from recurring
Client responsibilities #
- Provide necessary information about existing hardware, servers, and workstations
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
Additional cost items not provided by this project #
- Purchasing licenses for products
- Setup of products and services that are not required for incident investigation
- Implementation of products and solutions proposed by the results of the report
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Client provides the necessary information about the incident(s)
- Data analysis by IT Partner specialists
- Making a report and providing it to the client
Success Criteria #
The client has received a report based on the results of work containing information that was obtained about the incident in this case, as well as recommendations on how to prevent it from recurring.