|Long description||With this service, we combine the best of both sides: Microsoft, as a vendor, provides managed support with a fee for the services they sell through us, IT partner. And we (IT partner) provide a free Break/Fix support service to pre-solve any problems that Microsoft did not solve early.|
What is Break/Fix?
Break/fix is a method of providing IT support to customers. With this model, the client asks for support from their service provider when a problem arises, and the service provider solves these issues with a fee for time or other resources spent.
But we are also ready to offer this kind of support for free if the client purchases Microsoft subscriptions with our help, as a partner.
Break/Fix vs. Managed Services
Break/fix is different from managed services, a model in which a company that provides IT services takes responsibility for customer IT systems, providing monitoring, management, and continuity of services.
In the break/fix model, the IT company is involved in resolving issues only if the client requests support.
MSP takes a proactive approach to prevent the manifestation of the problem.
With this service, IT Partner will help in solving such issues as:
- Resolving issues related to Microsoft 365 services in case of malfunction or incorrect work
- Help with security issues, when compromising of accounts or any other threat occurs
- Recovery of deleted information
- Assistance in resolving financial issues with Microsoft in case of service downtime -- documenting and sending requests.
- Solving problems with email, rules, spam, etc.
- Escalating issues to Microsoft Support, and much more
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Reception of tickets by mail or from the service desk system
- Remote connection to user devices, if necessary
- Staff assistance, advice, and solving user problems
- Escalation of issues to Microsoft Support, if needed
Client responsibilities #
- On-site support and presence of a specialist
- Solving equipment problems
- Support for systems other than Microsoft Office365/Azure
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Resolving issues not related to Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Implementation (planning, configuration, and other types of work) of new functionality or new products
- Solving hardware problems