|Long description||This service is designed to provide you with detailed usage analytics of your existing Azure Cloud Services and recommendations for improving your spends.|
Azure performance and cost optimization service helps you keep track of your consumption and maintain control of its complex management. Azure Cloud services agreement allows you to purchase any desired products from Azure. Over time you will be using them increasingly.
Our goal is to analyze your current cloud usage with Azure optimization to uncover areas of improvement, optimize spending patterns, and reduce unnecessary costs. We will examine your actual purchase of Azure Cloud Services together with the optimizations that result to define the services that are perfectly tailored to your business needs by identifying the following components:
- Starting values of usage across the cloud.
- Quick wins.
- An in-depth optimization plans.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Review Azure tenant resources.
- Analyze the resources in terms of efficiency.
- Provide the report with findings and recommendations on the Azure cost optimization.
Client responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner.
- Provide a temporary access to the required Azure subscription.
- Perform changes to Azure tenant as required (optional).
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Informing users about upcoming changes (if needed).
- Azure services reconfiguration.
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status, including evidence of matching acceptance criteria, outstanding issues, if any, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
You must have admin level access to the required Azure subscription.
- Kickoff meeting.
- Pre-assessment meeting.
- Create users or configure Azure Portal access.
- Perform Inventory of current activity.
- Prepare and share the report.
- Discuss findings and action items.
- Follow-up / closure conversations.
Success criteria #
The list of recommendations on how to reduce Azure costs has been provided.