|Long description||This service is created to help organizations review their tenant's security settings, configurations, and policies to identify any potential vulnerabilities and ensure that the tenant is properly secured against external threats.|
In today's digital age, organizations face an increasing number of cyber threats and vulnerabilities that could compromise their sensitive data, disrupt business operations, and damage their reputation. Cyber-attacks can come in various forms, from phishing emails to ransomware attacks, and can occur at any time. As such, organizations need to ensure that their IT infrastructure is secure and well-protected against cyber threats. This service is designed to help organizations identify potential security vulnerabilities in their Microsoft 365 environment, enabling them to take proactive steps to secure their data and systems against cyber threats. With our service, organizations can gain a deeper understanding of their security posture, identify potential risks and weaknesses, and implement best practices to protect their sensitive data.
IT Partner Responsibilities #
- Collect data from Microsoft 365 tenant configurations, policies, users, and applications in use.
- Conduct a comprehensive security assessment of the Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Provide a detailed report outlining the findings of the security assessment.
- Work with the client to address any identified vulnerabilities and ensure that the Microsoft 365 tenant is configured securely.
Client Responsibilities #
- Provide access to the Microsoft 365 tenant environment, including all relevant applications and services.
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with our team and coordinating any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Kickoff meeting.
- Conduct Microsoft 365 tenant security assessment.
- Analyze assessment data and prioritize vulnerabilities.
- Develop a remediation plan.
Success criteria #
- Security audit report has been prepared.