|This service provides a comprehensive approach to identifying and fixing vulnerabilities in organization's devices, helping mitigate the risks of cyber-attacks.
In today's digital age, cyber threats are becoming more complex and sophisticated. Cybercriminals use various techniques to infiltrate an organization's network and devices. One of the key strategies to prevent such attacks is by reducing the attack surface of an organization. Attack surface reduction is a process of minimizing the places where an attacker could compromise your organization's devices or networks. Configuring attack surface reduction rules in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint can help minimize risks and protect your organization's devices and network. Our goal is to fix vulnerabilities on devices by leveraging the data from Defender for Endpoint with the Attack surface reduction module.
IT Partner Responsibilities #
- Use data from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint with an Attack surface reduction module to conduct a thorough vulnerability assessment of the client's devices and network infrastructure.
- Develop a comprehensive remediation plan based on the findings from the vulnerability assessment.
- Implement the remediation plan to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
Client Responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with our team and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services as needed.
- Kickoff meeting.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment.
- Develop a remediation plan.
- Implement a remediation plan.
- Finalize changes and report findings.
Success criteria #
- List of vulnerabilities to be fixed are identified.
- The necessary rules to eliminate vulnerabilities have been created and applied.
- The number of devices with certain vulnerabilities has been significantly reduced or even equals zero.