|This service is built to help organizations identify and address security flaws in devices using the data provided by Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
As organizations become increasingly reliant on technology to conduct business operations, cyber threats and vulnerabilities have become more prevalent. The consequences of a successful cyber-attack can be devastating, ranging from lost revenue to damage to a company's reputation.
This service uses Defender for Endpoint's advanced threat protection capabilities to detect and block threats in real-time, while also providing valuable insights into potential vulnerabilities and threats across an organization's entire IT environment. Our goal is to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities, ensuring that client devices are secure and protected against cyber threats.
The service can be summarized to these key points:
Data Collection. Our service will collect data from Defender for Endpoint on all devices running on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems. This data will be used to identify any potential vulnerabilities that could pose a risk to the organization.
Vulnerability Assessment. Our team will analyze the collected data and conduct a thorough vulnerability assessment to identify potential vulnerabilities.
Remediation. Our team will remediate vulnerabilities using patching, configuration changes, and other techniques to secure devices against cyber threats.
IT Partner Responsibilities #
- Use data from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to conduct a thorough vulnerability assessment of the client's devices and network infrastructure.
- Develop a comprehensive remediation plan based on the findings from the vulnerability assessment.
- Implement the remediation plan to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
Client Responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with our team and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services as needed.
- Kickoff meeting.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment.
- Develop a remediation plan.
- Implement a remediation plan.
- Finalize changes and report findings.
Success criteria #
- A more secure IT environment in accordance with best practices.
- Protection against cyber threats.