|Long description||Setting up the automated onboarding process for new employees in your organization with approvals and email notifications.|
We will develop a solution that will greatly simplify the process of onboarding new employees in your organization and delegate that process to authorized users without giving them Office 365 global administrator rights.
A sample scenario:
- John, an employee in the HR department who wants to create a new user account, goes to a specific page on the SharePoint Online Site and fills out the form, providing all the necessary information.
- John also indicates his supervisor who needs to approve the request to create a new user account.
- John submits the form and his supervisor receives an email with information about the request and buttons to approve or reject it.
- Once the request gets approved, John receives an email with the login and password for the new account, which he will provide to the new user.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Create and configure account request form elements with standard parameters
- Set up common approval process
- The common approval process is waiting for approval from the supervisor that is specified in the form and included in the list of users with approval permission
- Create instruction for users
- Post-implementation break/fix support for one month after project closure
Client responsibilities #
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Provide all the necessary information to organize the process
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Additional fields and process conditions can be customized
- You must have global admin level access to the Office 365 tenant
- You must have SharePoint Online service
- Your organization must use Azure AD service
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Gathering necessary information
- Creating the form and approval process
- Project closing
Success Criteria #
Employees can fill out the account request form with necessary data and get new user credentials after supervisor approval.