Our objective is to support your SharePoint Online or on-premises engineer's tasks.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Day-to-day SharePoint support
- Creation and maintenance of sites based on available templates
- End user support for usage of existing SharePoint functionality
- End user support for usage of SharePoint features for new business needs
- Quick resolution of trouble tickets
- Regular backups of sites
- Integrated monitoring and management
- Technical and services pack updates on availability
- Disaster recovery and ensuring business service continuity
Client responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment, such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services, as needed
- Provide remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work
Outside the scope of this project (additional cost items) #
- Training of customer team(s)
- Desktop software settings
- Any issues not directly related to SharePoint
Our engineers take care of irregular administration chores for your Skype for Business Online. Support is available by phone, a Skype for Business session, or remotely.
Microsoft Azure complies with key industry standards for security and reliability to provide customers the best secure platform. With this service, we provide security practices and share useful scenarios for Microsoft Azure.