ATA identifies three main types of threats: cyberattacks, abnormal activities and problems, and security risks.
ATA technologies can detect many types of suspicious activity at various stages of an attack, including:
- Collecting information about your infrastructure, during which attackers can get data about the network structure and devices, such as servers, network storage, or PCs
- Implementation, during which attackers spread malware within the network, using software vulnerabilities or unsafe settings of services and servers
- Managing a domain, during which the attacker collects information that allows them to resume the attack using different credentials, entry points, and vulnerabilities
Our objective is to plan, design, and implement Advanced Threat Analytics service.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Customer infrastructure research for developing appropriate architecture solution
- ATA architecture design
- Preparation of the environment for the ATA installation
- Installation and configuration of the ATA service
- Basic introduction of working with ATA
Client responsibilities #
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment, such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Advanced Threats Analytics license
- On-premises or hybrid Active Directory domain
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Infrastructure research
- Preparation of the environment
- ATA installation and configuration
- Verifying and fixing issues
Success Criteria #
- Advanced Threats Analytics installed successfully
- The administrator may use the ATA Center to view reports and notifications
Business Process Automation (BPA) is the implementation of a business process management system with the help of IT. Such a system simplifies business operations, improves the quality of work, and reduces costs using modern and efficient technologies.
IT Partner specialists will analyze your company infrastructure and event logs, interview users if necessary, and provide a full report on the incident, as well as measures to prevent its recurrence.