What is Microsoft 365?
Customers are wrestling with the idea of providing a productive environment using the latest technology, while at the same time figuring out how to maintain this new technology and keep their data secure. The result is a patchwork of different solutions, complex integration, lost productivity, and systems with security flaws due to not having the most up to date software patches and releases. This is where Microsoft 365 Business comes into play. By providing productivity tools, built-in security and simplified management in one package, Microsoft 365 Business addresses the business challenges customers face in the modern workplace.
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is an integrated solution, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business.
Where is the value?
A complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
Now, for the first time, Microsoft is offering an integrated solution for your business that helps you achieve more together, anywhere it matters with always-on security.
- An integrated solution powered by Office 365 and Windows 10, designed for small and mid-size businesses.
- Connect with your remote coworkers and work on a document in real-time using Word, Outlook, OneDrive, and Skype for Business.
- See how inking in Windows 10 enables you to take notes with OneNote.
- Easily set-up policies to protect company data across devices with Microsoft 365 Business.
Watch a demo here: http://bit.ly/2NK7fJF
Microsoft 365 is not a single product. It’s a suite of products sold together. The advantage for a small business buying Microsoft 365 over Office 365 is that they get the security that all small businesses need.
- Collaboration: Achieve more together
Create, connect, and collaborate with people, inside and outside your company.
- Productivity: Anywhere it matters
Enable your people to be productive anywhere, on their favorite devices.
- Always on security: Help protect your data and devices from one simple dashboard that is always up to date.
- Simplified for business: Manage all your IT services in one place and minimize the work so you can focus on what matters: your business.
Who is Microsoft 365 Business intended for?
Microsoft 365 Business was purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses under 300 users who need a solution that provides their employees with the best-in-class productivity and collaboration capabilities of Office 365, plus device management and security solutions to safeguard business data and assets across devices.
Get more done
- Create your best work with intelligent tools built in to Office.
- Get work done with enterprise grade email and calendaring.
- Access your files from anywhere with online file storage.
- Easily integrate with other commonly used apps and solutions.
Work better together
- Bring together teams and resources, all in one place.
- Connect with customers, coworkers, and suppliers.
- Host online meetings to increase collaboration and productivity.
- Work anywhere from any device.
Build your business
- Build stronger customer relationships.
- Schedule & manage appointments with your customers.
- Optimize your business processes.
What are the features?
- Comes with Office
Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange
- File storage
Manage your files from anywhere with 1TB of storage.
- Data protection controls
Help secure business data on personal and company-owned devices.
- Safest Windows ever
Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Pro.
- Cyberthreat protection
Guard against unsafe attachments, suspicious links, and other malware
- Administration and deployment
Manage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever.
- Dependability and support
Get 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee and 24×7 online and phone support.
Check more about security aspect of Microsoft 365:
- Securing the modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection – part 1
- Securing the modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection – part 2
- Securing the modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection – part 3
- Securing the modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection – part 4
What about devices and Microsoft 365?
Enterprise-grade device management and security capabilities
- App protection for Office mobile apps
- Device management for Windows 10 PCs
- Consistent security configuration across devices
- Protection of company data across devices
- Windows Defender, always on and up-to-date
Simplified device deployment and user setup
- Single admin console to setup and manage users and devices
- Auto-installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PCs
- Always up-to-date Office + Windows 10
- Streamlined deployment of PCs with Windows Autopilot
Feel free to download a Microsoft 365 Guide PDF document:
Still not sure if Microsoft 365 is a best solution for your situation? Or ready to subscribe? Contact us now.