Setting up and configuring Cloud PBX and PSTN Calling for your Office 365 tenantcategory by product: Skype for Business
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 1 week;
- Price: $10 per user;
- SKU: ITPWW170IMPOT;
We will help you deploy, configure and set up Cloud PBX & Enterprise Voice in Office365. This will allow a Skype for Business user to send and receive phone calls on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and have access to PBX features.
- IT Partner is responsible to
- Client is responsible to
- Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
The project provides enterprise voice functionality to Skype for Business users in Office365 with the following features: * Calling using the Skype for Business mobile app * Call hold/retrieve * Call transfer * Call forwarding * Camp On * Distinctive Ringing * Simultaneous Ringing * Voicemail * USB peripherals (such as a USB phone) * Delegation (Boss/admin) * Team Call * Basic Call Policy
Our objective is to set up Office 365 calling service for your business.
IT Partner is responsible to
- Assign the correct licenses for telephone service
- Assist with porting your old numbers
- Assign telephone numbers to your Office 365 tenant
- Set emergency locations and assign numbers and emergency locations to users
- Configure Cloud PBX voice and voice mail services (Auto Attendant, Call Queue, etc.)
- Set up voicemail policies in your organization
Client is responsible to
- Provide instructions containing the structure of telephone numbers and extensions
- Provide required voice messages/music for Cloud PBX
- Provide voice recordings for Auto Attendant
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services as needed. Provide needed remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work.
- Assist with identification of high risk users (top executives and VIP-users).
Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
- Customer’s team training
- Desktop/mobile software settings
You must have Office 365 tenant with Cloud PBX and PSTN licenses
Working modern calling service based on Office 365