Cloud Phone System and PSTN Calling - Initial Setupcategory by product: Skype for Business
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 2 weeks;
- Price: $30 per user with $1,000 minimum;
- SKU: ITPWW170IMPOT;
We will help you deploy, configure and set up Cloud pbx & Enterprise Voice in Office365. This will allow a Skype for Business user to send and receive phone calls on the Public Switched Telephone Network and have access to pbx features.
- IT Partner is responsible to
- Client is responsible to
- Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
- Call hold/retrieve
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding
- Camp On
- Distinctive Ringing
- Simultaneous Ringing
- USB peripherals (such as a USB phone)
- Delegation (Boss/admin)
- Team Call
- Basic Call Policy
Our objective is to set up Office 365 calling service for your business.
IT Partner is responsible to
- Assign the correct licenses for telephone service
- Assist with porting your old numbers
- Assign telephone numbers to your Office 365 tenant
- Set emergency locations and assign numbers and emergency locations to users
- Configure Cloud PBX voice and voice mail services (Auto Attendant, Call Queue, etc.)
- Set up voicemail policies in your organization
Client is responsible to
- Provide instructions containing the structure of telephone numbers and extensions
- Provide required voice messages/music for Cloud PBX
- Provide voice recordings for Auto Attendant
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services as needed. Provide needed remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work.
- Assist with identification of high risk users (top executives and VIP-users).
Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
- Customer’s team training
- Desktop/mobile software settings
- Setup and configuration of desktop phones (separate project)
You must have Office 365 tenant with Cloud PBX and PSTN licenses
Working modern calling service based on Office 365