Cloud Phone System and PSTN Calling - Initial Setupcategory by product: Microsoft Teams
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 2 weeks;
- Price: $30 per user with $1,000 minimum;
- SKU: ITPWW170IMPOT;
We will help you deploy, configure and set up Cloud Phone System & Enterprise Voice in Office 365. This will allow a Teams user to place and receive PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) calls and have access to PBX features. Cloud Phone System allows you to replace your existing PBX system with a set of features delivered from Office 365 and tightly integrated into your organization's cloud experience.
- IT Partner is responsible for
- Client is responsible for
- Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
Cloud Phone System is the Microsoft technology for enabling call control and PBX capabilities in the Office 365 cloud with Microsoft Teams clients. Skype for Business clients, while still supported by Microsoft are outside of the scope of this service. Cloud Phone System allows you to replace your existing PBX system with a set of features delivered from Office 365 and tightly integrated into your organization’s cloud experience.
With Phone System, your users can use Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams to take care of basic call control tasks, such as placing and receiving calls, transferring calls, and muting and un-muting calls. Phone System users can click a name in their address book, and Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams places a call to that person. To place and receive calls, Phone System users can use their mobile devices, a headset with a laptop or PC, or one of many IP phones that work with Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. For admins, Phone System provides the ability to manage calling within the same admin console used for messaging, collaboration, and so on.The project provides enterprise voice functionality to Teams in Office 365 / Microsoft 365 with the following features:
- PSTN Calling using Teams
- Call hold/retrieve
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding
- Camp On
- Distinctive Ringing
- Simultaneous Ringing
- USB peripherals (such as a USB phone)
- Delegation (Boss/admin)
- Team Call
- Basic Call Policy
Our objective is to set up Office 365 calling service for your business.
IT Partner is responsible for
- Assign the correct licenses for Phone System service.
- Assist with porting your old numbers.
- Assign telephone numbers to your Office 365 users.
- Set emergency locations and assign numbers and emergency locations to users.
- Configure Cloud PBX voice and voice mail services (Auto Attendant, Call Queue, Audio Conferencing, etc.).
- Set up voicemail policies in your organization.
- Configuring federation with external organizations.
- Set up Communication Credits.
- Set up Cloud Voicemail.
Client is responsible for
- Provide instructions containing the structure of telephone numbers and extensions.
- Provide required voice messages/music for Cloud PBX.
- Provide voice recordings for Auto Attendant.
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services as needed. Provide needed remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work.
- Assist with identification of high risk users (top executives and VIP-users).
Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
- Customer’s team training.
- Desktop/mobile software settings.
- Setup and configuration of desktop phones (separate project).
- Skype for Business to Teams upgrade (separate project).
- Any integration with or deployment of elements of Enterprise Voice on-premises.
You must have Office 365 tenant with Cloud PBX and PSTN licenses
Working modern calling service based on Office 365