Using our deep experience and knowledge gained from Microsoft as a Gold cloud partner, we provide this service to help you prevent unauthorized access and hacking in your Azure Environment.
Our objective is to make your Azure environment safer and more secure.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Cloud adoption review
- Setting Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Control your access points to Azure resources
- Network layer security considerations
- Best practices implementation
Client responsibilities #
- Client cloud infrastructure overview
- View and analysis of security logs
- Analysis of cloud service configurations, such as virtual machines, databases, applications, and others
- Making safety improvement recommendations
- Applying changes
- Implementation of best practices
Additional cost items not provided by this project #
- Migration and deployment of new VM or services in Microsoft Azure
- Azure performance and cost optimization assessment
Upon completion of this project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status, including evidence of meeting acceptance criteria, any outstanding issues, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, this can be provided for an additional fee.
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Azure Cloud health check
- Start securing process
- Provide and coordinate the changes road map
- Verification of changes
- Apply changes
Success criteria #
- The current status of Azure Services is analyzed
- The list of changes is compiled and approved
- Approved changes are successfully applied
We offer a variety of managed services and support to enable our customers to maximize/leverage new and existing SharePoint environments.
We implement best practices to make your on-premises IT infrastructure safer and more secure. Keep in mind that security requirements can vary for different types of workloads. We have relevant experience to secure your systems.