Securing your Azure environment and applicationscategory by product: Microsoft Azure
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: ;
- Price: $90 per hour;
- SKU: ITPWW130IMPOT;
Microsoft Azure complies with the key industry standards for security and reliability to provide customers the best secure platform. In this service, we provide security practices and share useful scenarios for Microsoft Azure.
Using our deep experience and knowledge gained from Microsoft as a Gold cloud partner, we provide this securing service that helps to prevent unauthorized access and hacking in your Azure Environment.
Our objective is to make your Azure environment safer and more secure.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Cloud Adoption review
- Setting Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Control Your Access Points to Azure Resources
- Network Layer Security Considerations
- Best practices implementation
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services, as needed. Provide remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work
Out of the scope of this project
- Migration and deployment new VM or services in Microsoft Azure
- Azure performance and cost optimization assessment
Upon completion of this project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status including evidence of meeting acceptance criteria, outstanding issues and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, this can be provided for an additional fee.
May vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Azure Cloud health check
- Start securing process
- Verify changes
- Finalize changes
- Post-assessment tasks
You will have a more secure Cloud Environment based on Microsoft Azure in accordance with best practices.