Securing your Azure environment and applicationscategory by product: Microsoft Azure
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: ;
- Price: $90 per hour;
- SKU: ITPWW130IMPOT;
Microsoft Azure complies with the key industry standards for security and reliability to provide customers the best secure platform. With this service, we provide security practices and share useful scenarios for Microsoft Azure.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Success Criteria
Using our deep experience and knowledge gained from Microsoft as a Gold cloud partner, we provide this service that helps prevent unauthorized access and hacking in your Azure Environment.
Our objective is to make your Azure environment safer and more secure.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Cloud Adoption review
- Setting Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Control Your Access Points to Azure Resources
- Network Layer Security Considerations
- Best practices implementation
- Client cloud infrastructure overview
- View and analysis of security logs
- Analysis of cloud service configurations, such as virtual machines, databases, applications, and others
- Making safety improvement recommendations
- Applying changes
- Implementation of best practices
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Migration and deployment new VM or services in Microsoft Azure
- Azure performance and cost optimization assessment
Upon completion of this project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status including evidence of meeting acceptance criteria, outstanding issues and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, this can be provided for an additional fee.
May vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Azure Cloud health check
- Start securing process
- Providing and coordination of the changes roadmap
- Verification of changes
- Applying changes
- The current status of Azure Services is analyzed
- The list of changes is compiled and approved
- Approved changes are successfully applied in the work