We will help you get the most out of what you have. We focus on systems, devices, and technologies that you use every day. Our objective is to make your on-premises environment safer and more secure.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Analyze IT infrastructure
- Use Privileged Access Workstations
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication
- Limit and constrain administrative access
- Control and limit endpoint access
- Encrypt virtual disks and disk storage
- Manage operating systems
- Firewall and network settings
- Update policy and software review
Client responsibilities #
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment, such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services, as needed. Provide remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work.
Outside the scope of this project #
- Migration and deployment
Upon completion of this project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status, including evidence of meeting acceptance criteria, any outstanding issues, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, this can be provided for an additional fee.
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- On-premises health check
- Start securing process
- Verify changes
- Finalize changes
- Post-assessment tasks, if any
You will have a more secure on-premises environment in accordance with best practices.
Microsoft Azure complies with key industry standards for security and reliability to provide customers the best secure platform. With this service, we provide security practices and share useful scenarios for Microsoft Azure.
With this service, we combine the best of both sides: Microsoft, as a vendor, provides managed support with a fee for the services they sell through us, IT partner. And we (IT partner) provide a free Break/Fix support service to pre-solve any problems that Microsoft did not solve early.