Securing and hardening your Office 365 environmentcategory by product: Office 365
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 4 days;
- Price: $1200;
- SKU: ITPWW140IMPOT;
Ever wonder how secure your Office 365 organization really is? Time to stop wondering – IT Partner is here to help. Our certified engineers will analyze your Office 365 organization’s security based on your regular activities and security settings and develop a plan according to Microsoft recommendations to increase security and reduce risks.
- IT Partner will provide
- Client is responsible to
- Out of the scope of this project
We share Microsoft’s vision of security in the Cloud and we are ready to help you protect your competitive advantage by keeping your data safer with enterprise-grade security.
Real security is built on three pillars: 1. Updated and managed Windows 10 on your devices 2. Correctly configured Office 365 environment 3. Enterprise Mobility + Security services
Our objective is make your Office 365 safe and secure.
IT Partner will provide
- Service-Level Security review
- Anti-malware, Patching, and Configuration Management
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Customer Controls for Security
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Customer Controls for Privacy
Client is responsible to
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner and coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all networking equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Provide access to physical and virtual servers and/or systems and services as needed. Provide needed remote and/or physical access to facility and systems required to complete work
- Perform changes to internal and external DNS, as required
Out of the scope of this project
Training customer team
Upon completion of the engagement, we will provide a Project Closeout Report. This document will indicate final project status including evidence of meeting acceptance criteria, outstanding issues and final budget. If you want more extensive documentation, this can be provided for an additional fee.
- Must have: An Office 365 subscription
- Recommended: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise licenses
- Recommended: EM+S subscription
May vary depending on your needs. 1. Kickoff meeting 2. Analyze your Office 365 environment 3. Approve plan for changes 4. Implement built-in security tools and features 5. Perform post-implementation analysis 6. Develop a comprehensive report
You will have safer and more secure Office 365 environment