Have you ever wondered how secure your Office 365 organization really is? Time to stop wondering -- IT Partner is here to help. Our certified engineers will analyze your Office 365 organization's security based on your regular activities and security settings and develop a plan according to Microsoft recommendations to increase security and reduce risks. We share Microsoft's vision of security in the cloud and we are ready to help you protect your competitive advantage by keeping your data safer with enterprise-grade security. Real security is built on three pillars:
- Updated and managed Windows 10 on your devices
- Correctly configured Office 365 environment
- Enterprise Mobility + Security services
Our objective is making your Office 365 safe and secure.
IT Partner can provide #
- Service-level security review
- Secure Score increasing
- Anti-malware, patching, and configuration management
- Advanced threat protection
- Customer controls for security
- Multi-factor authentication
- Customer controls for privacy
Client responsibilities #
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Provide all the necessary information for the statement of work preparation
- Provide an account in the required services with the rights necessary to implement the service
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all network equipment, such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
- Request and approve all change management tickets (if available) in the Client environment
Additional cost items not provided by this project #
- Training customer team(s)
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status, including evidence of matching acceptance criteria, outstanding issues, if any, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
- Must have: An Office 365 subscription
- Recommended: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise licenses
- Recommended: EM+S subscription
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Customer security requirements research
- Your Office 365 environment analysis
- Approving a plan of changes
- Implementation of built-in security tools and features
- Performing post-implementation analysis
- Developing a comprehensive report
Your Office 365 environment is safer and more secure.
Migrate your files from the local file server to SharePoint Online, keeping the folder structure and synchronizing all the files that have changed since the migration process started.
Azure AD will allow your company to take advantage of modern technologies, obtaining such conveniences as secure single sign-on for various devices and applications, managing and storing credentials in the cloud, and user reporting and controlling, without using servers in your office.