Please note, we have an onsite form of the workshop
Our objective is to help customers identify potential cybersecurity risks and gain knowledge about technologies that can help mitigate those risks.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Understand the customer's status vs cyberattacks. Help the customer identify elements in their IT environment that might make it prone to rapidly spreading and potentially destructive cyberattacks (e.g., ransomware attacks).
- Cyberattacks technical security readiness. Provide guidance, recommendations, and best practices on how to successfully use Microsoft technologies to mitigate security threats that are associated with rapid cyberattacks.
- Create rapid cyberattack road map. Provide prioritized and actionable road map for the customer, containing proposed actions based on discovered gaps, considering user impact and implementation cost.
- Map Microsoft technology capabilities and Partner services to assessment findings, taking into account the customer's objectives and requirements.
Client responsibilities #
- Information: This includes accurate, timely (within three business days or as mutually agreed upon), and complete information
- Access to people. This includes access to knowledgeable customer personnel, including business user representatives, and access to funding if additional budget is needed to deliver project scope
- RCA tools should be installed and configured
Webinar 1 -- Kickoff
- Kickoff meeting
- Introduction to the engagement: objectives, flow, responsibilities, and governance
- Provide and explain preassessment questionnaire to the customer
- Ensure availability of necessary resources
- Review RCA tool results
- Begin road map planning
- Confirmation on the completeness of the questionnaire or RCA tool output
- Definition of rapid cyberattacks
- Review, explain, and discuss questionnaire and tool findings
- Identify opportunities to leverage already deployed entitlements
- Perform gap analysis
- Finalize road map
- Road map delivery workshop
- Solution(s) briefing and Technical Readiness presentations
- Engagement close-out
- Kickoff presentation. Overview of the engagement, covering vision and objectives, requirements, and next steps and actions
- A questionnaire about the organization and their approach to exploit mitigation and attack surface reduction, ways of securing privileged access and providing business continuity to mitigate effects of potential cyberattacks, etc.
- Rapid cyberattack assessment tool reports. A set of reports documenting findings of the RCA tool -- reviewed and discussed by the partner in the workshop
- Rapid cyberattack road map. Actionable road map for addressing discovered gaps, including mapping capabilities of Microsoft technologies and Partner services to assessment findings, taking into account customer's objectives and requirements
Shadow IT is a term that refers to applications and infrastructure that are managed and utilized without the knowledge of the enterprise's IT department. The Shadow IT Assessment is a structured engagement helping customers discover Shadow IT. The assessment uses Microsoft Cloud App Security to evaluate usage of cloud applications and services from within an organization network.
This workshop is an opportunity to receive deeper visibility on potential vulnerability to rapid cyberattacks. You may have already been the victim of an attack; or maybe you are unsure about your status of defensive measures, or would like to obtain a risk assessment related to rapid cyberattacks.