SharePoint Online - Initial Planning and Setupcategory by product: SharePoint Online
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 1 week;
- Price: $2200;
- SKU: ITPWW190IMPOT;
We will help you understand pros and cons of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online. Help decide when to use one or another, design plan and set up both environments and provide post-implementation support. We can also provide educational and training materials for your users to help with internal adoption.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Success Criteria
We will help you understand SharePoint Online. We will help to decide when to use one or another capability, design plan, set up environments and provide post-implementation support. We can also provide educational and training materials for your users to help with internal adoption.
SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and customers. With SharePoint Online, you can access internal sites, documents, and other information from anywhere — at the office, at home, or from a mobile device.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Collect information for the development of the statement of work
- Provide the statement of work and approve it with the client
- Configure SharePoint Online according to the statement of work
- Provide informational letters and booklets about working with SharePoint Online
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Provide the necessary information for the development of SoW
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all network equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Employee training
- Configuration of workstations and mobile devices
- Migration of any data
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status including acceptance criteria matching, outstanding issues, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Q&A session
- Preparation of SOW for the implementation of SPO
- Configuring SPO according to the SOW, including sites, libraries, portals, and access setup
- Informing users about SPO capabilities
- Gathering feedback
- Verification and fixing issues
- The statement of work for Sharepoint implementation is developed
- Sharepoint infrastructure is configured according to the SOW
- Employees can access Sharepoint from any device