What is Break/Fix?
Break/fix is a method of providing IT support to customers. With this model, the client asks for support from their service provider when a problem arises, and the service provider solves these issues with a fee for time or other resources spent.
But we are also ready to offer this kind of support for free if the client purchases Microsoft subscriptions with our help, as a partner.
Break/Fix vs. Managed Services
Break/fix is different from managed services, a model in which a company that provides IT services takes responsibility for customer IT systems, providing monitoring, management, and continuity of services.
In the break/fix model, the IT company is involved in resolving issues only if the client requests support.
MSP takes a proactive approach to prevent the manifestation of the problem.
With this service, IT Partner will help in solving such issues as:
- Resolving issues related to Office 365 services in case of malfunction or incorrect work
- Help with security issues, when compromising of accounts or any other threat occurs
- Recovery of deleted information
- Assistance in resolving financial issues with Microsoft in case of service downtime -- documenting and sending requests.
- Solving problems with email, rules, spam, etc.
- Escalating issues to Microsoft Support, and much more
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Reception of tickets by mail or from the service desk system
- Remote connection to user devices, if necessary
- Staff assistance, advice, and solving user problems
- Escalation of issues to Microsoft Support, if needed
Client responsibilities #
- On-site support and presence of a specialist
- Solving equipment problems
- Support for systems other than Microsoft Office365/Azure
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Resolving issues not related to Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Implementation (planning, configuration, and other types of work) of new functionality or new products
- Solving hardware problems
We implement best practices to make your on-premises IT infrastructure safer and more secure. Keep in mind that security requirements can vary for different types of workloads. We have relevant experience to secure your systems.
Administration on demand is a service whereby our staff takes care of irregular administration chores, such as creating new users or managing existing Exchange Online transport rules in your Office 365 tenant. Support is available by phone, Skype for Business, or remotely.