Our engineers have competencies and skills that provide clients with the best experience. This allows for each problem to be solved quickly and professionally.
Our objective is to provide on demand support for your Office 365 tenant issues.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- DNS configuration
- Office 365 User/Group Administration
- Employee onboarding or termination
- User creation or deactivation
- Password changes/resets
- Configure Office 365/Azure AD groups
- Modify password expiration policies
- Report license use and reassign licenses as needed (included in full-service billing support)
- Multi-factor authentication
- AD Connect (formerly AD Sync/DirSync)
- Single Sign On/Federation with ADFS
- System Alerts and Reports
Outside the scope of this project (additional cost items) #
- Training of customer team
- Desktop software settings
- Any issues not related directly to Office 365
Supplementary on demand professional help in solving any issues you're experiencing with your Office 365 tenant.
With this service, we combine the best of both sides: Microsoft, as a vendor, provides managed support with a fee for the services they sell through us, IT partner. And we (IT partner) provide a free Break/Fix support service to pre-solve any problems that Microsoft did not solve early.