We will develop a solution that will greatly simplify the process of onboarding new employees in your organization and delegate that process to authorized users without giving them Office 365 global administrator rights.
A sample scenario:
- John, an employee in the HR department who wants to create a new user account, goes to a specific page on the SharePoint Online Site and fills out the form, providing all the necessary information.
- John also indicates his supervisor who needs to approve the request to create a new user account.
- John submits the form and his supervisor receives an email with information about the request and buttons to approve or reject it.
- Once the request gets approved, John receives an email with the login and password for the new account, which he will provide to the new user.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Create and configure account request form elements with standard parameters
- Set up common approval process
- The common approval process is waiting for approval from the supervisor that is specified in the form and included in the list of users with approval permission
- Create instruction for users
- Post-implementation break/fix support for one month after project closure
Client responsibilities #
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Provide all the necessary information to organize the process
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- Additional fields and process conditions can be customized
- You must have global admin level access to the Office 365 tenant
- You must have SharePoint Online service
- Your organization must use Azure AD service
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Gathering necessary information
- Creating the form and approval process
- Project closing
Success Criteria #
Employees can fill out the account request form with necessary data and get new user credentials after supervisor approval.
Azure AD will allow your company to take advantage of modern technologies, obtaining such conveniences as secure single sign-on for various devices and applications, managing and storing credentials in the cloud, and user reporting and controlling, without using servers in your office.
Business Process Automation (BPA) is an implementation of a business process management system with the help of IT. Such a system simplifies business operations, improves the quality of work, and reduces costs using modern and efficient technologies.