New Employee On-boarding with Approvals and Notificationscategory by product: SharePoint Online
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 3 days;
- Price: $900;
- SKU: ITPWW010DEVOT;
Setting up the automated onboarding process for new employees in your organization with approvals and email notifications.
- IT Partner responsibilities:
- Client responsibilities:
- Additional cost items not provided by the project:
- Success Criteria:
Using this service we will develop a solution which will greatly simplify the process of on-boarding new employees in your organization and delegate that process to authorized users without giving them Office 365 global administrator rights.A sample scenario:
- John, an employee in the HR department who wants to create a new user account goes to a specific page on the SharePoint Online Site and fills out the form providing all the necessary information.
- John also indicates his the supervisor, who need to approve the request to create a new user account.
- John submits the form and his supervisor receives an e-mail with information about the request and buttons to approve or reject it.
- Once the request gets approved, John receives an e-mail with the login and password for the new account which he will provide to the new user.
IT Partner responsibilities:
- Create and configure account request form elements with standard parameters.
- Setup common approval process.
- The common approval process is waiting for approval from the supervisor, who is specified in the form and included in the list of users with approval permission.
- Create instruction for users.
- Post-implementation Break/fix support for one month after project closure.
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner.
- Provide all the necessary information to organize the process.
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner.
Additional cost items not provided by the project:
- Additional fields and process conditions can be customized.
- You must have global-admin level access to the Office 365 tenant.
- You must have SharePoint Online service.
- Your organization must use Azure AD service.
Plan:The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting.
- Gathering necessary information.
- Creating the form and approval process.
- Project closing.
Employees can fill out the account request form with necessary data and get new user credentials after the supervisor approval.