Microsoft Teams - Initial Planning and Setupcategory by product: Office 365
category by type: Implementation
- Duration: 1 week;
- Price: 500;
- SKU: ITPWW390IMPOT;
Teams initial planning and setup in an organization for specific requirements.
- IT Partner responsibilities
- Client responsibilities
- Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Success Criteria
Microsoft Teams is a unified communication platform that combines workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including file collaboration), and application integration. We will help you determine your requirements for using Teams, necessary groups, and modules, and a scheme for working with Teams, based on information received from you. We will develop a statement of work for implementation and then we configure Teams following the SOW.
IT Partner responsibilities
- Collect information for the development of the statement of work
- Provide the statement of work and approve it with the client
- Configure Teams according to the statement of work
- Provide informational letters and booklets about working with Teams
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Configure all network equipment such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Review and approve engagement deliverables promptly
Additional cost items not provided by the project
- Employee training
- Configuration of workstations and mobile devices
- Migration of any data
Upon completion of the project, we will provide a project closeout report. This document will indicate the final project status including acceptance criteria matching, outstanding issues, and the final budget. If you require more extensive documentation, it can be provided for an additional fee.
Plan:The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Q&A session
- Preparation and configuration of Teams according to customer requirements
- Installation of Teams desktop and mobile clients
- Testing and working use of Teams
- Gather feedback
- Verification and fixing issues.
- The statement of work for Teams implementation is developed
- Teams infrastructure is configured according to the SOW
- Employees can access Teams using desktop and mobile clients, as well as web versions.