Free Office 365 Security Assessment Servicecategory by product:
category by type:
- Duration: 1 day;
- Price: ;
- SKU: ITPWW280IMPOT;
Small&medium businesses have to deal with the same cyberattacks and the same industry and government data regulations as large companies – but, without the big IT department to implement protections. We can help you evaluate how secure your business really is and find a solution that will help to simplify security and reduce costs while still getting the protection you need.
- IT Partner is responsible to
- Client is responsible to
- Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
Users face multiple threats — from credential theft (like Mimikatz, password spray, or breach harvesting) to malware (viruses, ransomware, and the like), to phishing (gaining access to a user’s computer and credentials) and infrastructure attacks. Using powerful software called the Office 365 Secure Score we will analyze your organization’s security based on your regular activities and security settings and assigns a score. In the end of assessment you will get a Security Report. This document will indicate your current security status including roadmap how to reduce risks and protect your data.
Our objective is assess your current security state and remediate high priority security concerns.
Project will be considered successful when you get information about:
- How to protect against security threats
- Protect business data against leaks
- Control who has access to business information
IT Partner is responsible to
- Office 365 secure score setup
- a Security Report
Client is responsible to
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner. Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules.
Out of the scope of this project (additional cost items)
- Implementation security services to Office 365
- Users PC setup&update security software
- You must have global admin level access to the source Office 365 tenant.
May vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Identify security objectives
- Assess current security state and identify security gaps
- Provide recommendations and best practices
- Create an actionable security roadmap
You get clear understanding how to protect your business from sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links; data leaks helping you prevent sensitive information like SSNs and customer credit card numbers from being shared outside your business; how to control and manage access to information.