Our engineers have competencies and skills that provide clients with the best experience. This allows for each problem to be solved quickly and professionally.
Our objective is to provide on demand support for your Exchange Online tenant issues.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Set up mailbox features
- Monitor Exchange Online via the Exchange Online admin center (EAC)
- Recover deleted items in a user's mailbox
- Create shared mailboxes so a group of people can monitor and send email from a common email address
- Set up anti-spam and malware filters for the organization
Client responsibilities #
- Any issues not related directly to Exchange Online
Outside the scope of this service (additional cost items) #
- Training of customer team
- Desktop software settings
- Mailbox migration
Supplementary on demand professional help in solving any issues with Exchange Online.
Azure offers several ways to host apps in the cloud: Azure App Service, Virtual Machines, Service Fabric, and Cloud Services. We provide Azure subscriptions as a turnkey service. We take care of any issues, such as making payments to Microsoft, and manage your subscription for you. This service also includes hours of technical support.