While vendors seek to improve email protection mechanisms, attackers are developing protection bypass methods, inventing new ways of targeted phishing, sometimes using the negligence of employees or the lack of effective solutions against spam and phishing.
This service will help you start using modern protection solutions, such as Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection, which helps protect employees from viruses and malware. DKIM and DMARC function setup significantly reduces the ability to send phishing from your company's domain, including to your address (the practice of sending out specially prepared letters on behalf of employees of one company, actually sent by attackers, has recently become very common). We will also check your domain settings and make changes, if necessary. Blocking the receipt of mail based on regional data can also be enhanced by eliminating the possibility of attacks from countries with increased viral activity.
IT Partner responsibilities #
- Implement DKIM
- Implement DMARC
- Assign EXO ATP licenses to users
- Check and correct SPF record, if needed
- Configure the country block list
Client responsibilities #
- Coordinate Client resources and staff schedules
- Provide a dedicated point of contact responsible for working with IT Partner
- Coordinate any outside vendor resources and schedules
- Perform changes to internal and external DNS, as required
- Configure all network equipment, such as load balancers, routers, firewalls, and switches
- Review and approve engagement deliverables in a timely manner
Additional cost items not provided by the project #
- EXO ATP licenses
- Exchange online is used in your organization
The plan may vary depending on your needs.
- Kickoff meeting
- Implementation of additional protection settings and services
- Verification and fixing issues
- Gathering feedback
Success Criteria #
- All scheduled mail protection features are implemented
- Mail workflow is not broken
- The number of spam and phishing messages has decreased
Azure Active Directory migration from one Office 365 tenant to another. Usually, you will need this type of migration when a company merges or acquires another company, or you would like to migrate to a different geographic region.